Saturday, July 6, 2013

ARTBOOKING cartridge by Cricut and Close To My Heart Great Deal!!




Check out the brand new  Artbooking cricut collection by Close To My Heart!  These are a few of the projects I have made. One key creates everything shown on these layouts/mini album.  Set your size to 11 inches and it creates everything for you in perfect sizes, from overlays, titles, photo mats and more!

The Artbooking bundle comes with 3 great stamp sets and 3 sets of chipboard shapes that all coordinate. 

Preordering now....all of this available August 1st.  With your order I will throw in a free paper pack from the new Autumn/winter idea book.   Only 99.00  

With your order, please message me with your address and preferred paper pack..... browse and shop online at  www.lorawall.ctmh.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment