Saturday, May 30, 2015





I just love Confetti Wishes by Close to My Heart.  I did NO stamping on these pages except for the bonus pages that I stamped the daffodils all the way across and colored in with our water color pencils and a water color blending pen. I had so much fun coloring, and it was so relaxing. Order yours at www.lorawall.ctmh.com   Here's what you'll need.....x7189b Confetti wishes paper pack (or)
                                                                                                  g1086 Confetti wishes Workshop
                                                                                                  x7189c Confetti wishes complements
                                                                                                  z2044 confetti wishes assortment
you will need 4 extra white daisy, 2 kraft, 1canary, and 1 green glitter paper extra..

No comments:

Post a Comment